- Download and complete the application form and be sure to include a verified form of ID.
- We’ll contact you to line up an interview.
- Dazzle us with some examples of your work (as outlined in the entry requirements for the course you’re interested in).
- We’ll review your application and discuss your planned study pathway. We’ll offer you a place on an appropriate course and send you a letter of confirmation.
- This will also tell you how to pay. You’ll arrange payment of fees. Three or four weeks before your course starts, we’ll send you a letter to let you know what’s in store for your first day.
- Way to go! You’re now an Yoobee School of Design student!
Need help choosing the right course or understanding the application process?
Please call 0800 66 55 44 or send us an enquiry.
Not sure if you’re eligible? The student allowance is means tested and doesn’t need to be repaid. If you’re under 24, eligibility will depend on your parents' combined incomes. You can also get this allowance if you meet certain criteria of independence from your parents.
For more information visit StudyLink or call 0800 88 99 00.