Photoshop Beyond the Basics Online
Become a Photoshop whiz in your spare time. Photoshop is the ultimate software in digital imaging and is a favourite tool of photographers, designers, web professionals, and video professionals.<br/> Build on your existing knowledge of Photoshop, and learn how to make the most of this awesome software. Work with advanced paragraph and character options, use advanced layer styles and blending modes, create effects using filters, use liquify tools and create custom brushes.
You’ll also learn to use vector drawing and shape tools, create swatch libraries and spot colour channels, and use monotone and duotone colour modes. This course will also show you how to create layer comps, use paths for clear cutting and masks, use image manipulation tools, toning and colour retouching tools, and export images, vectors and batch process.
You’ll need to have basic computer skills on a PC or MAC and some experience in the basic functions of Adobe Photoshop. We also recommend that you’ve completed our Introduction to Photoshop Online course. If you don’t have Adobe Photoshop software, a free, one-month trial can be downloaded from the Adobe site. You can also subscribe to the Adobe Creative Cloud - this gives you monthly access to the complete Creative Suite.
1. Understand the Photoshop type tools
2. Use filters and blend modes to create different effects
3. Understand the difference between raster and vector images
4. Use adjustment layers
5. Use content aware function tools for photo retouching
6. Use Dodge and Burn tools for photo retouching
7. Create a Hybrid image
8. Know when and how to save images for the Web
9. Understand how to use batch processing