An interactive course that delivers insight into the fundamentals of website marketing, removing the jargon and identifying the leading digital channels for reaching your audience. A fundamental part of developing an online marketing plan for your business.
You will obtain an understanding of the main methods of online marketing including SEO, social media, content marketing and PPC. You will also consider the value of marketing tools such as analytics, mobile and video and how to implement these to create successful online marketing campaigns.
During this course we will cover:
• The role of digital marketing and its impact
• Defining digital objectives
• The digital lifecycle
• Changing consumer behaviours
• Digital marketing funnels
• Determining targeting strategies
• Building relationships and engaging consumers
• Content marketing planning and strategy
• Conducting topic research
• Creating engaging content
• Social media; objectives, channels and marketing techniques
• The search marketing landscape
• Building an SEO strategy
• Ranking factors
• Building organic search success
Digital marketing is a necessity to building a business in today’s online world. Developing an understanding of the principles and key tools available is the keystone upon which you can support your business growth. With so many consumers using digital methods to research any business prior to engagement, a persuasive and compelling online marketing strategy is a must.
|Start Date||End Date||Days/Times of Attendance|
|30 May 2018||30 May 2018||Wednesday, 9am-4pm|
Fees for this course are $250.00
Course fees subject to change