Take your web design skills to a whole new level - learn to write HTML5 pages beyond the document type and design websites with CSS3 at ease and speed. You’ll learn to integrate HTML5 semantically through your web pages and generate well formatted CSS with SASS, a popular CSS pre-processor.
This course covers how to create wireframes in Photoshop, work with layouts, and use CSS drop-down menus and forms. You’ll also learn about creating SEO-friendly buttons and progressive enhancements and mobile layouts.
You need to have a basic level of HTML, CSS and web standards, and we also recommend you complete the Introduction to HTML5 and CSS3 course first.
1. Create a website wireframe
2. Understand CSS positioning
3. Use CSS to customise web typography
4. Create a fluid/liquid layout
5. Use CSS to create dropdown menus and Forms
6. Understand and implement Search Engine Optimised web buttons
7. Create a responsive web design for Mobile web pages
|Start Date||End Date||Days/Times of Attendance|
|1 January 2018||31 December 2018||Self-paced, start at any time.|
Fees for this course are $199.00
Course fees subject to change