Nail the principles of animation using MAYA—the industry standard high-end 3D computer program. You’ll cover rig loading and controls, posing a character to show mood and emotion and pose-to-pose animation, working with a storyboard and animating to audio. You’ll also learn how to use the graph editor and create realistic movement.
Learn at your own pace, with plenty of support through our online forums.
You’ll need to have basic computer skills on a PC or MAC as well as Autodesk Maya software. A free, three-year trial of MAYA can be downloaded from the Autodesk site. You can also join the Autodesk Education Community which gives you free access to MAYA for as long as you’re learning.
1. Analyse and critique an existing animation using clear animation principals
2. Understand how to open and use animation rigs within Maya to a basic level
3. Create an expressive pose of your own
4. Create an Animatic
5. Create a basic pose-to-pose animation
6. Refine and develop a pose-to-pose animation
|Start Date||End Date||Days/Times of Attendance|
|1 January 2018||31 December 2018||Self-paced, start at any time.|
Fees for this course are $199.00
Course fees subject to change