Want to create your own website? Or even just update your existing one? This course will give you the skills you need to get the job done. Learn how to create a basic website using HTML5 & CSS3. We’ll teach you how to create your own HTML document using plain text editor, format text, set up pictures and links using HTML, and add style using CSS documents. You’ll also cover how to add custom colour and text, extra pages, outgoing links and multimedia to a website.
Learn at your own pace, with plenty of support through our online forums.
You’ll need to have basic computer skills on a PC or MAC and access to a browser and text-editing program such as Notepad, TextEdit, or Komodo (Free).
1. Create a basic webpage
2. How to use HTML codes to format text
3. Create links to multiple html files and external webpages
4. How to use CSS to change colours and background images
5. Understand the Box Model principals
6. Create a webpage with embedded audio and video
7. Create consistent and clear navigation items
8. Use different tags to create a basic webpage layout
9. Build your own website with multiple pages and images with visual consistencies
|Start Date||End Date||Days/Times of Attendance|
|1 January 2018||31 December 2018||Self-paced, start at any time.|
Fees for this course are $199.00
Course fees subject to change