Want to get up and running with Adobe Illustrator – the industry-standard software for creating Vector art? Illustrator is used to create beautiful illustrations, logo and identity design, packaging, fashion design, web design and more. Grasp the basic tools and functions within Illustrator in this self-paced, online course. You’ll learn about vector vs raster, paths, working with colour and painting & drawing. We’ll also cover grouping and blends as well as Illustrators 3D rotation tools.
Learn at your own pace, with plenty of support through our online forums.
You’ll need to have basic computer skills on a PC or MAC as well as access to Adobe Illustrator software. A free, one-week trial can be downloaded from the Adobe site. You can also subscribe to the Adobe Creative Cloud - this gives you monthly access to the complete Creative Suite.
1. Understand how to create shapes within Illustrator
2. Create an illustration using the pen tool
3. Create an illustration using gradient and transparency tools
4. Create an illustration using the transformation tools
5. Create an advert using the 3D transform tools
|Start Date||End Date||Days/Times of Attendance|
|1 January 2019||31 December 2019||Self-paced, start at any time.|
Fees for this course are $199.00
Course fees subject to change