Pining to master Premiere Pro? Our online short course will teach you how to capture footage, set up a timeline and gain an understanding of video formats, compression and importing audio. You’ll learn about basic cutting, adding titles and credits, colour correction and working with audio. You’ll create transitions and export your finished edits to suit your desired delivery platform.
Learn at your own pace, with plenty of support through our online forums.
You’ll need to have basic computer skills on a PC or MAC as well as access to Premiere Pro software. A free, one-week trial can be downloaded from the Adobe site. You can also subscribe to the Adobe Creative Cloud. This gives you monthly access to the complete Creative Suite.
1. Create a basic edit using supplied footage
2. Create a basic advert with animated titles
3. Identify and correct errors in video footage
4. Use keyframes to create a basic animation
5. Use effects, generators and blending modes to create a simple title sequence
6. Understand how to edit and sync audio
7. Use Keys to remove and replace a green screen background
|Start Date||End Date||Days/Times of Attendance|
|1 January 2019||31 December 2019||Self-paced, start at any time.|
Fees for this course are $199.00
Course fees subject to change