This two day course provides an excellent overview of how the main social media sites can work strategically and cohesively to formulate effective online marketing campaigns. The material is tailored to suit all levels of social media knowledge and every industry.
You will learn the strengths and weaknesses of the major social media platforms and tips and tricks for identifying, targeting and converting your audience. Following this course your will understand how to market your business online – and you’ll be shown real and practical ways of doing so.
During this course we will cover:
• An introduction to Social Media channels in general
• The major channels – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and others
• The ground rules; the major do’s and don’t about social media in business
• How to do – the specifics on all major platforms
• Essential third party tools and applications
• Legalities and etiquette in social media
• Finding your audience on different platforms
• Targeting your audience on different platforms
• Tips, tricks and expert insights on different platforms
• Your sector and niche channels
Social media is an essential tool in your online marketing plan. Understanding the major platforms and the ability to create a cohesive marketing strategy will provide you with a cost-effective method of communicating directly with your customers and converting sales. No online marketing plan is complete without social media as one of the building blocks.
|Start Date||End Date||Days/Times of Attendance|
|21 June 2018||22 June 2018||Thursday & Friday, 9am-4pm|
Fees for this course are $495.00
Course fees subject to change